Menú de almuerzo y cena
- Summer Serrano$ 4.500Melon, apricot and blueberries with jamón serrano, perfumed with herb oil. Served with home-made bread with chilli oil.
- Smoked Salmon$ 4.500Smoked Chilean salmon with pink grapefruit, cream-cheese flavoured with lemon, and herb oil. Served with home-made bread.
- Chef’s Salad$ 3.800Mixture of lettuce and leaves with mild citrus vinaigrette. Topped with slices of green apple, blue cheese and roasted almonds. Accompanied by home-made bread.
- Tomato Gazpacho$ 4.500Fresh vegetable cream served with vegetables, egg and bacon, all finely chopped. Accompanied by home-made bread.
- Filet of Angelfish$ 9.800Fillet of angelfish (pomfret) with herb and almond crust. Served with cous-cous with raisins and orange, and creamy sauce flavoured with lemon
- Rib Eye Steak$ 11.500Rib eye steak accompanied by home-made gnocchi in creamy cheese sauce, decorated with basil coulis, and red cabbage salad with blueberries and mustard vinaigrette.
- Fetuccine with Shrimps$ 11.000Home-made pasta with shrimps in a creamy sauce with mushrooms and spring onion, flavoured with white wine and citrus. Decorated with citrus and basil coulis and freshly grated Patagonian goat’s cheese.
- Filet of Salmon$ 11.500Filet of salmon with freshly squeezed juice from lemon, orange and grapefruit, flavoured with fennel seeds. Accompanied by quinoa risotto prepared with white wine and mutton cheese from Patagonia, mixed with rucola.
- Crêpe$ 4.200
Crêpe with pears prepared in a reduction of white wine and vanilla, homemade vanilla ice cream, liquid lemon caramel and caramelized almond.
- Crème Brulée$ 3.800Traditional caramelized dessert, in our version flavoured with lavender from our gardens.
- Blueberry Tiramisu$ 3.800Velvety dessert with mascarpone and blueberries. Flavoured with a touch of Artemisa late harvest and decorated with cocoa powder.
- Ris à l’Amande$ 4.500Rice dessert made with whipped cream and finely chopped almonds, perfumed with orange and vanilla. Served with a warm sweet-and-sour cherry sauce with a touch of port.